Tuesday 16 June 2020

Tuesday.

I got up at 6.30 and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea, H cut me a slice of bread off for my toast and we had breakfast. Next we had our ‘wake up coffee’ and when the washing was done I hung it out. I watched Wild Earth and at 8.45 H got the bikes out of the garage and said we should get ready to go out. We left home at 9.30 and had a nice ride. We did 25 and a quarter miles and our average speed was 14.7 mph. We saw squirrels, hares, and a buzzard. The roads were very quiet again and our whole ride was in sunshine. We hadn’t been home long when the sun went in so I got my washing in, put the bikes away and H made the coffee while I made us each a cheese sandwich which we had with radishes. This afternoon I wrote my shopping list and sent it to our Daughter and tomorrow when I leave off work I will drive straight to hers to collect it. This is normally my treat of the week but on Saturday this week we are getting another treat.
At 3.15 I made a pot of tea and then read some of my book because there is no tipping point today it’s horse riding instead. H ran me a bath and next I cooked dinner. We had quiche with broccoli, broard beans, French beans from out garden and carrots. Tomorrow I am off to work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment