Wednesday 1 July 2020

Wednesday

I got up at 5.30 and made a pot of tea. I put a load of washing on and then made a bowl of porridge.H made us a coffee and I hung the washing out when it was done. Here was much less wind today but my washing all got dry. When I was dressed I ‘spring cleaned ‘ the downstairs toilet, scrubbing the wall tiles etc. When that was all done I swept and washed the kitchen floor and cleaned the cupboard doors and worktops.H made us a coffee and when I had drunk mine I walked round to where our grandson lives to give him a birthday card, he is 27 today. When I got home H said he was hungry so I made us each a hot dog 🌭. This afternoon I dug all the dandelion’s out of the front lawn and started on the clover. I stayed out much later than I meant to because I was going to have a ride on a turbo trainer. I had a short ride because it was so hot upstairs.when I finished I made a pot of tea and we watched tipping point. I forgot to say that our daughter and granddaughter came round when they left off work and brought our groceries round. So now we can eat for another week. I had a bath and washed my hair before getting dinner. We had pizzas with a salad and strawberries and cream for pudding. I am working again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment