Tuesday 18 February 2020

Tuesday

I got up at 6. 30, put on a load of washing and made porridge for my breakfast. H made me a small coffee when he got up at 7. He had to go to see his Spanish teacher this morning to sort out starting lessons again. He wants to keep his brain working. He used to do an hour every week and it’s was £20 an hour! I only get £7 something an hour! So he decided to go once a fortnight. She told him it’s £22an hour now, he only stopped going in November! How’s that for inflation. On the way there he went to a light shop to get a bulb for the downstairs toilet. It’s more of tube than a bulb and he wanted an L E D one. When he came home he tried to fit it but it wasn’t quite right. So we got ready and went back, they changed it for us and then we went straight on to Sheringham. We were going to go either to Hunstanton or Wells today but it was getting a bit late after our shopping trip so we will go to one of those next time when we have more time as they are further away. We went to the chip shop and it was packed, we had to wait for a table. We were lucky because a table for 2 was free first and the rest of the queue were families of fours and fives . After our fish and chips we walked to the sea and once again the tide was in so I couldn’t go for a paddle. When we got home H fitted the light tube, it was the right one, fitted perfectly but still doesn’t work!! I made a pot of tea finished the second sleeve of my jumper and watched tipping point. I forgot to say that while H was at his Spanish teachers I sat on the bike in the pain cave and did 20 miles. When I had done I had a nice relaxing bath so I didn’t bother with another one tonight. I had a cheese sandwich for tea. Tomorrow I have to go to work. Today it’s our youngest granddaughters 17th birthday, I don’t know where all those years have gone. She had her first driving lesson today!

No comments:

Post a Comment