Saturday 1 February 2020

Lazy Saturday..

I got up at 6.10 and had porridge for breakfast. I did a load of washing and we had a coffee. I hung the washing out and did a bit of housework and read a bit of my book. I made the bed and dressed and at 10 o’clock I went outside to spend an hour working in the garden. H was upstairs on the turbo riding for 4 hours. Last week in his 4 hours hr did 83 miles but this week it was 67 in the same time because it was up a mountain and also up the outside of the volcano. I said I would ride this afternoon but I wanted a different course. However I was so engrossed in my gardening my hour turned into almost 3. When H finished we had a cheese sandwich with pickled onions. We had a glass of wine and I told H I wasn’t looking forward to my ride so he said why bother then so I didn’t. I watched some of the Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 rugby but it was so one sided I gave up. I got the washing in, dry and read some more of my book.  I had a bath, washed my hair and cooked dinner. We had pork chops with sprouts, carrots, mashed potato, purple sprouting broccoli and gravy. Now I am watching Ireland 🇮🇪 v Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 which is a much closer game and anyone could win.

No comments:

Post a Comment