Sunday 9 February 2020

Windy Sunday.

I got up at 6.35 and had a mug of tea. H made me a coffee before he went up for 2 hours on the turbo trainer. When he went up I made myself a bowl of porridge. I made the bed and did the ironing. I dressed, started a new book and as I am running out of reading matter I started some knitting 🧶. When H finished his ride he had a shower and when he came down I made us a coffee and a cheese and beetroot sandwich. This afternoon we watched a Columbo and I went up for a ride. I did 31.1 miles in an hour and 48 minutes. It was a steady ride. When I finished I had a shower and cooked dinner. I made a sausage meat and leek pie. When it was in the oven H poured us a glass of wine. With our pie we  had purple sprouting broccoli and carrots 🥕. Because we were having the pastry on the pie I didn’t cook any potatoes but we are both still stuffed! As soon as I had finished my dinner I went up to watch dancing on ice. It’s been a very windy day with torrents of rain. I half expected my boss to ring and say he doesn’t want me tomorrow because it’s too wet but so far no call!

No comments:

Post a Comment