Sunday 2 February 2020

Sunday.

I got up at 6 o’clock, made a pot of tea and a bowl of porridge for breakfast. After H had eaten his breakfast he made us a proper coffee. I read a chapter of my book and then did the ironing. I made the bed and at 10:o’clock I put my padded shorts and sports bra on and went to the pain cave. (Aptly named). I rode for 2 and a bit hours and did 40.4 miles. When I finished it was lunch time so I had a quick shower and we had a cup a soup and a couple of cream crackers. We had a coffee and then H poured the rest of the wine we opened yesterday. We now only have 3 bottles of red left and a Prosecco. When it’s gone it’s gone and I am not buying any more for at least 2 months. We sat and watched tin tin and then I got dinner. We had meat balls and chorizo in an onion and tomato sauce with spaghetti it was yummy. Our son who is in Spain rang us yesterday evening, he’s having a great time , his weather has been good. It’s work for me tomorrow and when I get home I will have to have a quick shower and change because I am off out for a luxury manicure so I am now going to take my varnish off because it is very chipped and it will save my manicurist having to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment