Tuesday 4 February 2020

Tuesday.

I got up at 6.10, put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea, a bowl of porridge and had my breakfast. When H got up he had his breakfast and then made us both a cup of proper coffee. He watched a bit of tv and then got ready to turbo. He rode steadily for 3 hours and did forty something miles. While he was doing that I swept the toilet floor and then washed it and cleaned the basin etc. Next I tidied up the kitchen, swept the floor and washed that as well. I went outside to scrub and refill the bird bath and H tapped on the window to tell me he had finished his ride so I went in and made us a coffee. He had beans on toast for lunch and I had a slice of cheese and a tomato. When I had finished  I went back outside to split up one of my house plants and repot it. I hope it survives . When I went back indoors I got ready to have a ride upstairs. We didn’t want to go out on our bikes today because the wind was so strong and blustery it was dangerous. I did 22.7 miles and my average was
19.6 m p h. When I finished I had a bath, H made a pot of tea and when I went down I poured us both a cup and we had a square of plain chocolate and a ginger biscuit with it. We watched tipping point and then I cooked dinner. We had cod in parsley sauce with purple sprouting broccoli, carrots, new potatoes and sweet potato. We watched the local news and now I am going to watch my soaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment