Friday 14 February 2020

Friday.

I got up at 6.10, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast ( toast and tea). As soon as I had done I cleaned my teeth, dressed and we went to Asda for our weekly shop. When we got home I unpacked and put everything away while H made the coffee. I hung out the washing and sat and read my magazine. After that I vacuumed the whole house, dusted all downstairs and H went up for a turbo. I made some chocolate buns and also a stew for dinner tonight. I like to make a stew early and leave it to marinate so the meat is nice and tender. When H finished his ride we had a coffee and he had a marmite sandwich. I had a slice of corned beef. At 2 o’clock I went upstairs for a ride on the turbo trainer. I did 20 miles. H says my chocolate buns turned out well. I haven’t tried one. Our son arrived home for the weekend just in time for dinner. The weather forecast is not good for the weekend so I don’t know what we will be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment