Sunday 16 February 2020

Sunday.

I got up at 6.10 and had a bowl of porridge for breakfast. I made a pot of tea and poured myself a cup. H came down at 7.05 and had his breakfast. He made us a coffee and I sat and knitted till son came down at 9.15. I went up to dress and make the bed and soon after that our no 1 son arrived. H was upstairs in the pain cave. When he finished we all had a coffee and cakes. As 12.30 I began to get lunch. Son was still here so he send H had a bacon sandwich and another coffee while other son and I had a salad. When no 1 son left I changed into my padded shorts and and did 23 miles on the bike. So I have done my 81 miles for this week. When I finished I had a shower and put the meat in the oven . We had a glass of wine and I put the potatoes in to roast. Dinner was delicious, roast leg of lamb with roast and mashed potatoes, carrots, purple sprouting broccoli and gravy. I have done more knitting through the day and have finished the first sleeve and started the second. Now I am watching dancing on ice . I have to go to work tomorrow. Daughter rang, she is coming round tomorrow for a bit of exercise. I forgot to mention storm Dennis, I think we were very lucky in this area and missed the worst of it. Last weeks storm blew our garden furniture over and rubbish into the garden but today all the chairs etc are still standing.

No comments:

Post a Comment