Saturday 22 February 2020

Windy Saturday.

I got up at 6.15 and made a pot of tea. I made porridge for breakfast. When H had eaten his breakfast he made us a small coffee while I stripped the bed and put everything in the washing machine. After my coffee. I played a couple of games of patience while H played chess. When the washing was done I hung it out. I had to use loads of pegs to keep the sheets on the line. It was very dull so I worked in the garden in case it rained. After about an hour it did rain so I got the washing in and it was dry! H had a ride upstairs and when he finished we had a coffee and a hot cross bun. I went back outside and did a bit more weeding. I came back in just before 3 so I could have a ride and listen to the play on radio 4. I only did 11 and a bit miles. I decided to try a hilly route for a change and it was hard work, I only did 2 laps and I had had enough.When I had finished I had a shower and we had a gin and tonic. I heated up yesterday’s leftover stew and we had dinner. Now I am watching a nature programme.

No comments:

Post a Comment