Wednesday 5 February 2020

Wednesday

I got up at 6 o’clock, put on a load of washing and had tea and marmite on toast for breakfast. I packed my lunch. Dressed, made the bed etc and got ready to go to work. I had to do 12 bunches of purple carrots, 48 bunches of orange carrots where Andrew joined me and we also picked 3 boxes of loose beetroot. We went for our break and after that I had to walk to leeks and trim them for the rest of my time. It was a lovely morning, blue sky, no wind and warm enough for me to take my coat off. When I got home I had a cup a soup, a coffee and a slice of Christmas cake. H had put the washing out for me and when I got it in it was dry. I’ve done nothing all afternoon because I am too tired. After tipping point I had a bath and cooked dinner. We had mince cooked with fried onions, carrots, peas tomato purée, turmeric and seasoning poured over jacked potatoes. It was yummy. I have to work again tomorrow because Andy is on holiday but my hours are being cut soon because we are running out of crops. Tomorrow is the day of the week that our daughter comes round for a bit of exercise and while she is doing that we look after our great granddaughter, so we are looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment