Monday 10 February 2020

Monday.

I of up at 5.10 and put on a load of washing before having my breakfast. I packed my lunch, made my bed, dressed and then sat and knitted till it was time for me to go to work. Andy and Andrew were both at work this morning and they went to cut cabbages while I did the carrots 🥕. When they had done they drove round and picked my carrots and me and we went to the celeriac for 18 pieces. We then washed and packed everything, put them in the van and the boss went off to deliver. Before he left he sent Andrew gardening and Andy and I to have our coffee break, it was only 9.25. After that we had to trim leeks for the rest of the morning. We did 15 boxes between us. It was horrible in the field with huge gusts of wind almost knocking us over. I was glad when it was time for me to leave off. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a slice of corned beef. I sat and knitted and finished the back of the jumper. I got the washing in just in time, when I came in with it I got a message from my daughter with a photo of snow in her garden. I asked her if it was a last years picture but she said ,no it’s now! So I looked out of the window and it was snowing here as well. I made a pot of tea and we watched tipping point, had our baths and I cooked dinner. We had quiche with mushrooms and tomatoes. H had a yogurt and I had a banana, apple and orange so you could say I had a fresh fruit salad. Now I am going to try to watch my soaps. The trouble is I am worn out working in the wind was so hard. While I was knitting this afternoon I suddenly woke up and I had dropped several stitches! I have never fallen asleep while knitting before.,

No comments:

Post a Comment