Friday 7 February 2020

Friday.

I had a brilliant sleep 💤. I got up at 6.15 and had a slice of toast for breakfast. H cut a slice off for me and I have never seen a slice of bread so thin. When I toasted it you could see though it. It burnt in places and I hate burnt toast and had to cut the black patches out. When I looked at his slice it was almost an inch thick. I think he has put me on a diet. After breakfast I dressed etc and we went to Asda. When we got home we unpacked and put everything away. We had a coffee and H put on a loaf of bread. I read my magazine and we got the bikes out of the garage. I got the bin in and put them in the right order for next week. At 9.45 we got ready to go out on our bikes. We went along the track to Aylsham. We went to the bank and then went home again on the same route. It was 31.52 miles and I found it hard work. I really struggled for the last mile, I think it was that my slice of toast wasn’t enough!! We had a coffee and cheese and biscuits. I haven’t done much this afternoon I am too 😑. I put the bikes away, watched tipping point, had a bath, washed my hair and cooked dinner. We had pizza and a baked potato.

No comments:

Post a Comment