Monday 3 February 2020

Monday.

I got up at 5.50, put on a load of washing and had tea and toast for breakfast. I packed my lunch , dressed, cleaned my teeth and when the washing was done I hung it out. I made the bed and got ready to go to work. When I got there the boss said I was trimming leeks all day and as it was quite a nice day I could take my lunch and not bother to come back to the yard!! Andy is on holiday this week so it’s just Andrew and me for the week. He came and joined me when he had done some other stuff. We  did 20 boxes then went down to wash them, I had time to pack and weight 2 bags before home time. As soon as I got home I went up for a shower. I dressed, brushed my hair and got ready to drive to our daughters who shew me where our granddaughters school is because I was going to the beauty department for a luxury manicure. I had my forearms and hands massaged  then my hands were waxed and finally my nails were done. It was nice and the time went quickly. When I got home we had a cup of tea and a biscuit. We watched tipping point, H had a bath and I cooked dinner. We had steak pies. Purple sprouting broccoli, carrots and new potatoes. It’s work for me again on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment