Tuesday 25 February 2020

Tuesday

I got up at 5.50 and put on a load of washing and had my breakfast ( porridge and a cup of tea) . When H got up he made me a coffee. When the washing was done I hung it out and scattered some meal worms in the back garden for the birds. I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. H went up to turbo and I did a bit of clearing up, wrote in my diary and read a bit of my book sitting in the conservatory in the sun, it was a pleasant temperature in there till the sun went in. When H finished he had a shower and I prepared lunch. He had a cheese sandwich with green tomato chutney and I had a salad, we both had a coffee. At 2 o’clock I went up, put my padded shorts on and had a ride. I did 23.2 miles. When I finished I had a bath and when I went down I made a pot of tea. We watched tipping point with a cuppa and when it was over I cooked dinner. We had salmon with a jacket potato, cauliflower and fried leek. H had yogurt for pudding and I had an orange. Now I am ready to watch my soaps. I was lucky with my washing and got it all dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment