Friday 21 February 2020

Lazy Friday.

I got up at 5.30, put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea. I sat and watched tv till H got up and sliced the bread for our toast. As soon as I had eaten mine and cleaned my teeth I dressed so we could go shopping. When we got home I unpacked and put everything away while H made the coffee. I hung out yesterday’s and today’s washing and then sat and read my magazine while eating a hot cross bun. I made the bed sorted the bins out and then just sat and read till lunch time. We had cheese and biscuits. This afternoon I made a stew for dinner and I was going to make date scones but found I had no cream of tartar so I made sultans buns instead. We watched tipping point and I had a bath. We had the stew which is really tasty and it’s a good job it is because there is enough left for us to have it again tomorrow. I got the washing in and after the strong wind we have had it was lovely and dry. And that’s all I have done today!

No comments:

Post a Comment