Sunday 23 February 2020

Sunday.

I got up at 6,15, put on a load of washing, made a pot of tea, a bowl of porridge and had my breakfast. When the washing was done I couldn’t hang it out because it was raining. I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. We had a coffee and H went up to the pain cave for a 2 hour ride. When he finished I made him a coffee and had one myself.  He had a doze so I sat and read for a bit. We had cheese sandwiches for lunch with celery and cucumber. After lunch I went up for a ride. I was very pleased because I managed to do 20.2 miles in the hour. I then did a couple more miles as a warm down and have managed to. Complete my 81 miles in the week again. I think I will struggle next week though because we are off to the theatre one day and I have the lunch club on another plus 2 days at work. When I finished my rise I had a nice soak in the bath and cooked dinner. We had chicken with roast potatoes, purple sprouting broccoli and leeks. I had to eat mine quite quickly because it was time for dancing on ice. I have to go to work tomorrow and it looks as if I am going to get pretty wet and muddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment