Thursday 20 February 2020

Thursday.

I got up at 6.25, put on a load of washing and H, who was already up, poured me a mug of tea. He also made me a coffee. I made myself a bowl of porridge and had my breakfast. When the washing was done I began to hang it out but it began to rain so I took it all in again. At 8.40  I went up to turbo. I managed to do 30 miles and my average speed was 19.7 mph. While I was doing that H vacuumed all downstairs and stacked the dishwasher and washed up anything that wouldn’t fit in. When I finished I had a quick shower and made the bed. We had cheese sandwiches for lunch with radishes, celery and I also had cucumber 🥒, H doesn’t like cucumber. I got a message from daughter to say that they ,( her, our eldest granddaughter and our great granddaughter) would be round shortly. Our great granddaughter will be 8 months old tomorrow, she is so beautiful. She had her lunch at ours sitting on a towel on the floor. She had sandwiches, carrot sticks and crisps. She only has 2 teeth and she feeds herself, she is so cute. Our daughter brought us both a slice of our youngest granddaughter’s birthday cake. It was a yummy rainbow cake. When they left I carried on with my knitting and have finished it. Now I just have to sew it up and add the buttons which I will do over the weekend. For dinner tonight we had jacket potatoes with a minced beef sauce . I decided to wash my hair so I had another shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment