Thursday 6 February 2020

Thursday.

I got up at 5.42 and had the same breakfast as yesterday. I put on a load of washing and packed my lunch.i dressed and hung out the washing. When I got up it was 1 degree but before I left home it had gone down to minus 2 degrees and the car froze up so H had to thaw it out for me. When I got to work I had to pick 7 bunches of purple carrots and 12 orange ones then boxes of loose carrots till 10 o’clock. Andrew joined me and we managed to do 5 boxes. We had our break and then washed Andrews 37 pieces of celeriac and his 2 boxes of turnips and all my carrots. We packed everything up and then went back to carrots for another 3 boxes. We took them back to the yard and and washed them, Andrew and the boss went for their dinner and left me to pack and weigh them. The boss said when I had done I could go home so I left off 8 minutes early. When I got home H made me a coffee and I washed and changed ready for daughter and great granddaughter to arrive. Nova was just as happy as always, I have never known such a happy baby πŸ‘ΆπŸ». Daughter rode over 20 miles in an hour! I am going try to up my game! She also lost 2 pounds this week but I stayed the same. When they left we watched tipping point with a glass of wine 🍷, I had a bath and cooked dinner. We had fish cakes with πŸ₯” wedges, mushrooms, tomatoes and garlic bread. It was nice . No work for me tomorrow so the weekend starts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment