Friday 28 February 2020

Friday.

I got up at 6.10 and had toast and tea for breakfast. As soon as I had done I cleaned my teeth, dressed and we went shopping. When we got home I put everything away and we had a coffee and a cake and I read my magazine. I did a bit of clearing up, made the bed etc and at 11 o’clock I got ready to go to Cawston for the monthly luncheon club. The mushroom soup was delicious. When I left home it began to rain and when I left it was pouring. There was loads of surface water laying about. When I got home I started a new book. I made a pot of tea, we watched tipping point, had our bathes and I cooked dinner.we had quiche with cauliflower, purple sprouting broccoli and cauliflower. Our youngest son is flying to Italy tomorrow for a climbing holiday. I hope he is going to be alright! I also wonder if he will be allowed back!

No comments:

Post a Comment