Tuesday 11 February 2020

Tuesday

I didn’t get up till 7! I put on a load of washing and had porridge for breakfast with a cup of tea and a coffee. I dressed and hung out the washing. H went up to turbo so I made a loaf of bread and washed up all the big stuff. I had another coffee and made the bed. I cast on the stitches for the front of the jumper I am knitting and did a few rows. I dusted etc and read some of my book till H finished his ride then I made salmon sandwiches for lunch. Next it was my turn in the pain cave. I rode for an hour and 10 minutes but didn’t do as many miles as I normally do. I did 22.1 miles. When I finished I had a bath and made a pot of tea. We watched tipping point and I cooked dinner we had sausages, burgers, eggs and chips, it was yummy. Now I will watch my soaps and do a bit of knitting. I have to work tomorrow and I am not looking forward to it, the weather forecast isn’t very good. I got all my washing dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment