Saturday 8 February 2020

Saturday

I got up at 10 past 6, put on a load of washing and had porridge for breakfast. H made us a coffee and I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. I dressed and did a bit of clearing up. I read some of my book, fed the birds and when it brightened up a bit I hung the washing out. H had 2 hours exercise in the pain cave and when he finished I made us a coffee and did fried eggs on toast for lunch. After lunch we went out to post a message to his Spanish teacher and it’s only a few doors away from our daughter and son in laws we called to see them too. We didn’t stop long because they had just arrived home from a bike ride. When we got home we had a glass of wine and I got the washing in, it was dry again! I made a pot of tea and had a bath. After that I cooked dinner, we had pork slices, they weren’t very big so we had 2 each. We had them with potato wedges, sweet corn and peas..

No comments:

Post a Comment