Sunday 1 December 2019

Sunday.

I got up just after 7 and put on a load of washing. I had a cup of tea but nothing to eat I was still full from last night. We had a coffee and when the washing was done I hung it out.
H went up to turbo so I vacuumed all downstairs. When I had done I began to write my Christmas cards. I write letters in lots of them so it takes ages for me to write them all but I have made a start. When H finished his ride I went up and changed so I could turbo for an hour or so. I found it hard work! I had the window wide open but there was no wind at all so I was far too hot. I rode 22 miles so I have started my December miles. We were having mutton for dinner and I like to cook it slowly so I put it in the oven at 2 o’clock . I had a shower and H and I had the rest of the pork pie for our lunch. Son had gone climbing. I wrote a few more cards and then put all the roasties in the oven. I peeled potatoes for mash and apples for stewed apple with blackberries. When son got home I cooked the veg, made a pot of tea and poured the wine. So for dinner we had. Lamb with mint sauce, mashed potato with turnip, cauliflower and sprouts, roast potatoes, roast carrots and gravy. With our blackberry and apple we had ice cream and squirty cream. I am now going to watch S C D results. We were out yesterday so I missed it . Tomorrow I have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment