Saturday 21 December 2019

Saturday.

I got up at 5.50 and so did H. We both had porridge and tea for breakfast. He also had 2 slices of toast. I put on a load of washing and the tumble dryer. As soon as I had cleaned my teeth I dressed and went to Tesco’s to get the things I forgot to buy yesterday.I got home and I unpacked and put everything away and H made us a coffee. He then went up to ride 50 miles! While he was up there I vacuumed all upstairs, then all downstairs. I made a beef stew for dinner tonight and washed the kitchen and toilet floors. I sorted our bins out and folded the dry washing and put it in the airing cupboard. I dusted and put up the cards the postman brought. I had a text from no 2 son to say he was on his way and a phone call from no 1 son to say he was going to cycle round as the sun was shining. H finished his ride and we had a coffee. No 2 son arrived, looking well. I made him a salad and H and I had liver pate on French toast. When son had finished his, he got changed ready to go for a run 🏃‍♀️ but before he left no 1 son arrived. He said it was very muddy! His bike and boots were covered in mud. H made us all a drink and I cut the Christmas cake. When no 1 left no 2 went for his run and I went upstairs for a bike ride. I did 12.5 miles in 37 minutes so my average was 20.3 mph. I had a shower and son came back from his run, he had done 3.5 miles in 28 minutes. So we have all had some exercise today. H and I had a glass of wine, H opened the crisps! He thinks it’s already Christmas! The beef stew was delicious, it was pineapple for pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment