Wednesday 18 December 2019

Wednesday.

I got up at 4 because I had a dreadful stomach ache. I didn’t bother to go back to bed because I knew I wouldn’t get back to sleep. I put on a load of washing and had a slice of toast. I had to pack my lunch etc. for work but I wasn’t sure I would be able to stay. The boss sent me to trim leeks on my own. I had to walk back for break and then walk back again afterwards. I had to smile, it was like being made to sit on the naughty step for the carrots I did wrong yesterday. Then he told me he would have me in to work on Monday! I was hoping to have that off. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a slice of corned beef and a mince pie with it. I just sat all afternoon doing nothing because I feel so tired. After tipping point I had a bath and cooked dinner, chicken curry. I am watching my soaps next but I don’t hold out much hope of staying awake. I have to work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment