Wednesday 4 December 2019

Wednesday.

I got up at 5.35 and put on a load of washing before having tea and toast for breakfast. I packed my lunch , made my bed, dressed, hung out the washing and went to work. I had to go with Andy right away because a customer wanted 10 boxes of Kale and 20 bags of turnips. First we picked the kale while our hands were clean and next we trimmed all the turnips. We took everything down to the yard and washed it then packed it. By the time we had finished it was break time. After break I had to walk to beetroot and do 30 bunches. Then on to carrots  ðŸ¥• Andy joined me and we did we did 90 bunches. We had to take them to the yard and wash them all, by the time that was done it was time for me to go home. When I got home H made me a coffee and we had cheese and biscuits for lunch we had a glass of wine and then a cup of tea.i sat all afternoon feeling shattered, work takes it out of me. We watched tipping point, I had a bath and cooked dinner. We had bacon,eggs, potatoes and cauliflower. This was because I forgot to take anything out of the freezer this morning. But it was delicious so it didn’t matter. I also got the washing in fairly dry. I have to work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment