Saturday 30 November 2019

Saturday

I got up at 10 past  six and had my breakfast. As soon as I had done I went up and dressed so we could go shopping. After Asda we went straight to our butchers where I ordered our Christmas turkey 🦃,our steaks, sausages, bacon, sausage meat etc. I also bought meat for the weekend and some to fill the freezer. When we got home I unpacked and put everything away while H made the coffee. I sat tend drank mine while I read my magazine. Next I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. Our son got up, had his breakfast and then we all got ready to go out on our bikes. We went to Whitwell station, got on the road to pass the bridge and back on track and round the back of Reepham school to the station. We had a cup of tea and son had a slice of avocado 🥑 and courgette cake. It sounds awful but was delicious. The track was pretty muddy so we were in a right mess when we got home. I cleaned myself up a bit and got lunch, H and I had pork pie with sauce and olives, and son had a salad. When we had finished H and I had a bath and relaxed till it was time to get ready to go out for my birthday meal. We went to the newly vamped Rat Catchers in Cawston. We sat at the bar and our other son and his wife arrived next and then other six all arrived together. We all had a drink and were shown to our table. We all had starter, main course and a dessert, it was all very nice. We are all stuffed! When we left the Rats it was a clear sky and as there are no street lights in the area you could see the stars well so on the way home we drew into a lay-by and we all got out to do a bit of star gazing. It was amazing, we saw Taurus ♉️, the seven sisters, the plough and O’Ryan’s belt. The temperature was down to 1.5 degrees c. Our car was covered in frost. When we got home I went up to watch I’m a celebrity. I have had a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment