Sunday 22 December 2019

Sunday.

I got up at 5.30 and put on a load of washing. I had porridge and a mug of tea for breakfast. I then just sat and read my book till he others got up . H made me a coffee and I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. As 10 o’clock we popped to the shop because we didn’t have enough dishwasher tablets to last over Christmas. When we got home H and son had a coffee but I didn’t because son and I were going for a walk. H didn’t want to come because he’s not keen on walking. He had an hour on the turbo instead. We had a very nice walk around Ringland hills. It was pretty windy but we were sheltered in the woods. It was very wet and muddy underfoot. On the way there we had to drive through a huge flood and we passed loads of fields that were underwater. We saw no other walkers while we were out. When we got home I got son a salad for lunch and H and I had a bagel. Later on we all had a glass of wine and I put the meat in the oven and prepared the vegetables. I had a chat with our daughter about a few upcoming events. She Hasรกn nasty flu like thing at the moment so I hope it’s gone for Christmas. For dinner tonight we had roast pork with mashed and roast potatoes, sprouts, carrots,broccoli and leeks with gravy. Pineapple for pudding. We also had a pot of tea. I just went downstairs and caught H and son eating chocolates off the Christmas tree! Tomorrow I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment