Sunday 8 December 2019

Sunday.

I got up at 7 after I had heard H moving around. I put on a load of washing and made porridge for breakfast with a cup of tea. I hung out the washing and we had a coffee. H went up to turbo and I vacuumed upstairs. I got out my wooden Christmas tree 🎄 and put the wreath on the wall at the front. Since we had a new door I can’t hang it there. H got my bike out of the garage and put my wheel back in for me before he went upstairs. I got ready and went out on my bike. I did 17.19 miles. To make sure I had done my 81 miles for the week. When I added it up I had done just over 84 this week. It wasn’t very nice, the wind was very strong and the sun was low making in hard to see where I was going at times . I stopped at the crab house and bought a crab for my lunch. When I got home H was still riding, I put my bike away and did some work in the garden till H tapped on the window to let me know he had finished. I put my garden tools away and by the time I got indoors he had made us a coffee. We had some soup. I haven’t done much this afternoon, just had a bath and washed my hair. For dinner tonight we had haddock, chilli potato wedges and baked beans. I put too much chilli 🌶 on the wedges!🥵 😄. We had a cup of tea and a yogurt. I am now going up to watch S C D results. Tomorrow I am going to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment