Friday 20 December 2019

Last Friday before Christmas πŸŽ„.

I got up at 5.50 and put yesterday’s washing into the tumble dryer. I had toast and marmite with a mug of tea. As soon as I had done I got ready to go to Asda. It was busy and I was in there ages. It was pouring with rain and H came looking for me with an umbrella ☔️ to shelter me on the way back to the car. When we got home we unpacked and put everything away. We had a coffee, I read my magazine and then wrote a list with all the things I should have bought today but forgot. I wrapped my last 3 presents and we had another coffee. Next I stripped the bed and unwrapped the new duvet set. I made the bed up again and struggled putting the duvet cover on but it looks nice. I hung up some more cards that we received in the post, one was from New Zealand. For lunch we had French stick with butter, ham, cheese and mustard, and a cup of soup. H went up for a ride on zwift and I iced the Christmas cake. When he finished his ride I changed to have a ride. I did 21.4 miles. When I finished I had a bath, washed my hair and we had a glass of wine. Next we watched tipping point and I cooked dinner. We had fish and chips with buttered French stick. No 1 son rang to say he will pop round tomorrow with our Christmas card and no2 son is coming home tomorrow morning, he was coming this evening but it’s still raining where he is so he thought it would be better in the light. I have just seen a picture of our daughter and it looks as if she has sprouted antlers for Christmas πŸŽ„ I guess she must be helping Santa pull his sleigh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment