Tuesday 10 December 2019

Tuesday

I got up just before 6 and put on a load of washing. I made porridge for breakfast and a pot of tea. As soon as the washing was done I hung it out right away because it was really windy and was supposed to be raining by 11am. H got up at 7.15 and had his breakfast. When I cleaned my teeth and brushed my hair I noticed that I must have a burst blood vessel in my left eye! It’s awful, all the white of my eye looks like a red lump. It doesn’t hurt but it feels peculiar. We had a coffee and at around 10 o’clock he went up to turbo. While he was up there I did some dusting and put up the Christmas cards that we have received so far. I put the marzipan on the Christmas cake and then made some beetroot soup. It was very nice, the first time I have tried beetroot in a soup, it also had an apple, an onion and a potato plus herbs and spices. When H finished his ride he had a shower and then the soup and a coffee. At 2 o’clock I had a ride on zwift. I did 4 laps of the Greater London flat. (31.6 miles) my average speed was 19.6 mph. I had a shower when I had done and then made a pot of tea. No 1 son came round because he wanted me to print something off for him. He had a coffee and a chat  but then it was his and our dinner time so he had to go. For dinner tonight we had quiche with potatoes and cauliflower. I baked apples for pudding and we had them with ice cream. I got my washing in at 11am and 5 minutes later it was raining. Tomorrow I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment