Tuesday 3 December 2019

My 81st birthday πŸŽ‚ 😊

I have told everybody today that I can’t believe I am 81! I only feel 80! πŸ˜† I have had a lovely day. I got up at 7 am after a really good sleep πŸ’€, over 7 hours which it really long for me. I made porridge for breakfast and opened my cards and presents when H got up. We had a coffee and he went up to turbo. I did a bit of clearing up in the garden and then made some date scones which turned out well. When he finished we had a coffee and then I heated up yesterday’s leftover soup for our lunch. When I had eaten mine I went up to change so I could turbo. I did 10 miles when our  no1 son and his wife arrived. I had to stop. H made us a cup of tea and we had scones. They were here for quite a while so when they left I carried on with my ride and did another 11 miles. I did 21.2 miles av 19.8 mph. When I finished I had a nice soak in a bright pink bath that smelled gorgeous thanks to my youngest granddaughter and her bath bomb. Next I cooked dinner, we had lasagna and peas. No 2 son rang to wish me happy birthday πŸ₯³ so my day is complete. We enjoyed a glass of Spanish wine thanks to our grandson and his partner. And an after dinner chocolate thanks to our daughter who is trying to fatten me up! Tomorrow I have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment