Wednesday 25 December 2019

Christmas Day

I got up at 3.30 to put the turkey in the oven but went back to bed till 6 o’clock. I put on a load of washing and had porridge for breakfast. When everyone else got up we opened our presents and all had a glass of Buck’s Fizz. Our daughter, son in law and youngest granddaughter all came round baring gifts. Our dinner was good and everything came together at the right time. Our grandson and his partner came round this afternoon so that was great, they were just off for a walk when they left us. Normally I would have gone with them but my back is playing up a bit so I rested. I think it’s feeling better already. For tea H had a turkey sandwich and son and I had salad with sliced turkey. I was too full for a slice of Christmas cake. Oh at dinner time we had Christmas pudding, H and son had cream on theirs but I had gravy as usual. Sons pudding was gluten free. I am watching Emmerdale but I am going down when it’s over to watch Gavin and Stacey with the others.
Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment