Sunday 15 December 2019

Sunday.

I got up at 6.30 and made porridge for breakfast with a cup of tea. H got up at 8 o’clock. I went to the garage for the stepladder so H could get our Christmas tree out of the loft. As soon as he had had done it I put it all together, untangled the lights and decorated the tree. When it was done ( it took over an hour) I carried the vacuum cleaner downstairs and vacuumed everywhere. It took ages to get all the little bits of tinsel cleaned up. H was on the turbo. When he finished we had our lunch , coffee cheese straws and a mince pie. This afternoon our daughter and son in law came round, we had a cup of tea and a chat. We won’t see them again till Christmas morning. When they left H and I watched a Columbo, I had a shower and cooked dinner. We had ribeye steaks chips and peas. Tomorrow I have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment