Friday 6 December 2019

Friday.

I got up at 5.50, put on a load of washing and then had my breakfast. As soon as I had finished and cleaned my teeth I went up and dressed and we went to Asda. I bought 6 bottles of wine and got 25% off. When we got home we unpacked and put everything away and had a coffee. I read my magazine. At 9.45 we went to Aylsham so H could go to the bank. I went to the post office and posted a card to New Zealand and bought some stamps for my cards. I also went to the butchers and bought some chicken breasts in a satay sauce. We went to the greengrocers for some fruit and then home calling in at the chemist on the way for my boss pills. When we got home I made lunch which was ham and cheese in a French stick 🥖 with butter and mustard. As soon as we had done H went up to turbo. While he was up there I vacuumed all downstairs, swept and washed the kitchen and toilet floors. When that was done I went outside because it had stopped raining and I cleared a small border under the conservatory windows. It was full of bedding begonias. I put them in at the end of May and they lasted till the frost we had at the weekend. They have been a picture and so pretty for so long. When H finished I went in and had a turbo myself. I did just over 20 miles in just over an hour. When I finished I had a shower and a glass of wine. H made a pot of tea and we had a cup later.
My phone is not working! It’s a bit of a pain because our daughter is in London and one of our sons is on holiday and it’s only my phone that is connected to our printer so now we can’t print things. I cooked dinner which was chicken and chips. If my phone is not working in the morning I will have to make an appointment at the Apple store.

No comments:

Post a Comment