Wednesday 11 December 2019

Wednesday.

I got up at 5.40, and put on a load of washing and then I had toast and tea for breakfast. I sat and watched tv till 6.50 then I packed my lunch, made my bed, dressed and hung out the washing. My eye still looks horrible! I hope it clears up soon, it actually looks worse today. H got up at 7.15 , he said he overslept! He warmed the car up for me and scraped the ice off and I went to work. I had to go with Andy and we had to pick 20 bunches of beetroot. Then 96 bunches of carrots and 12 bunches of purple ones. Oh and a box of loose beetroot.  We took them all to the yard and I laid out the bunched beet ready for washing and we had our break. After break I had to walk to leeks and trim them. I did 4 boxes before Andy joined me. At 12.20 we had to go to beetroot and pick 3 more boxes of loose beetroot. When I got home I H made me a coffee and after I had washed and changed we went to the post office to collect a parcel. When we got home we had a glass of wine and watched tipping point. I had a bath and cooked dinner. We had fish cakes jacket potatoes and baked beans, all washed down with a big mug of tea. I have to work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment