Monday 9 December 2019

Monday.

I got up at 5.30 and had my breakfast. I packed my lunch and sorted my bag, dressed etc and sat and read till it was time for me to leave. The boss gave me a list when I arrived and all it said was 20 bunches of beetroot, 10 bunches of purple carrots and then leeks. It was blowing a gale all morning and we had pouring rain and at one point a hail storm. It was freezing cold and such hard work just managing to stand up and walk. Because of all the rain the fields are like a bog! I was really glad to get home. H made me a coffee and I had a slice of corned beef. I just sat watching tv all afternoon trying to get warm. I felt better after a bath. We watched tipping point and then I cooked dinner. We had pasta in a beef sauce. I now have my pj’s on and I am going to watch my soaps in comfort. We wanted to go out on our bikes tomorrow but the forecast is rubbish! I think I will have to do a few miles tomorrow upstairs. I must also make my Christmas present list so I can see who else I have to buy for. I am not doing very well so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment