Wednesday 6 November 2019

Wednesday

I got up at 5.40 and had my breakfast of tea and toast after putting on a load of washing. I packed my lunch, dressed, hung out the washing, made my bed and got ready to go to work. I had to do 20 bunches of beetroot, 12 bunches of purple carrots and72 bunches of carrots 🥕. Andy joined me and we took everything down to the yard and washed it all. We had our break and then I walked to the leeks and trimmed them for the rest of the morning. When I got home H made me a coffee and I did a bit more knitting. I have finished 1 ball of wool so I must have done a quarter of it because it takes 4 balls. We watched tipping point and I had a nice soak in the bath. For dinner tonight we had duck legs in orange sauce with potatoes, carrots, leeks and cauliflower. It was a very nice meal. I also roasted some chestnuts. I have to work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment