Sunday 3 November 2019

Sunday.

We got up at 6.20 and bot had porridge and tea for breakfast. I put on a load of washing and when it was done I hung it out while H made a loaf of bread.  We had a coffee and got our bikes out of the garage ready to go for a ride. I did a bit of clearing up, emptied the dishwasher and put everything away then we got ready to go for a ride. We had a nice ride, just doing 16.6 miles. This means I have done over my 80 miles I like to do in a week so I am pleased. When we got home we had a coffee and an egg custard and later for lunch we had cheese and biscuits. I had a shower and after that I watched cheesy Christmas films on tv. For dinner tonight we had fish cakes, jacket potatoes, mushy peas and a slice of bread and butter. My blogs seem to be getting shorter and shorter. Tomorrow I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment