Friday 1 November 2019

Friday 1st of November.

I got up early as usual and put on a load of washing. I had tea and toast for breakfast and when we were ready we went shopping. When we got home I unpacked and put everything away, then I emptied the dishwasher and put all that away as well. H made us a coffee and I read my magazine. At 10 o’clock he went up to turbo because it was raining. We had planned to go out on our bikes. While he was doing that I made some jam tarts and some choc chip buns. For lunch we had home made soup, it was very nice. This afternoon I had an indoor bike ride. H ran me a bath when I had finished we had a glass of wine, watched tipping point and then had dinner. Pizza with a salad and strawberries and yogurt for Pudding. I have done 50 miles on a bike this week so far and 2 days left to do 30 more which is only 15 miles each day but the weather is not looking good for tomorrow so I might be upstairs again.

No comments:

Post a Comment