Saturday 2 November 2019

Saturday.

I managed to stay in bed till 6 o’clock! My best lie in since the clocks changed. I put all yesterday’s washing into the tumble dryer and had porridge for breakfast. H got up at 7. After breakfast we had a coffee and then I cleared up the kitchen. H went up to turbo and I watched the Rugby 🏉. It was very disappointing but South Africa 🇿🇦 were the better team. So well done them. When it was over I vacuumed all downstairs, swept the kitchen and toilet floors and dusted throughout. I had a coffee and when H finished his ride I heated up the rest of the soup I made yesterday and we had it for lunch. I read a bit of my book and H poured us a glass of wine. When I had drunk mine I changed to have a turbo. I just rode till H came up to see how I was getting on and then I stopped. So I did 16.7 miles altogether but I did the first 10 miles in 28 minutes and 41 seconds which I was really pleased with. When I finished I had a bath 🛀, watched tipping point and cooked dinner. We had quiche with potato wedges and mushrooms. As soon as I had finished mine I went up to watch strictly come dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment