Thursday 21 November 2019

Thursday

I got up at 5.30, put on a load of washing and had tea and toast for breakfast. I packed my work snack, dressed, made the bed and got ready to drive to work. I had to 36 bunches of beetroot and 8 bunches of golden beetroot. Next I walked to carrots and picked 48 bunches then to purple carrots for 24 bunches of them. Andrew arrived just in time to fork the purple ones up for me which was a bonus. We went down and had our coffee break and after that I walked to leeks and trimmed them till home time. When I opened the front door I could smell popcorn! H had made us a bowl full. He made me a coffee and then showed me the butter dish which he had broken! I read a bit of my book, we watched tipping point, I had a bath and cooked dinner. We had pork steaks, eggs, grilled tomatoes, peas and chips. H had yogurt and I had an apple , a banana and some grapes. We also had a cup of tea and a ginger biscuit. There is no more work for me till Monday, tomorrow is my date with the Cawston luncheon club.

No comments:

Post a Comment