Saturday 16 November 2019

Saturday. 0

I got up at 6.30, put on a load of washing and had a cup of tea. H waited till H had finished in the kitchen before I made my porridge. After breakfast we had a coffee and H went up to turbo. While he was upstairs I swept and washed the kitchen floor, wiped all the cupboard doors and cleaned the worktops. I had a coffee and then washed the toilet floor, cleaned the toilet and wiped all the walls down. I made the bed and H finished his ride so I made him a coffee. He played chess ♟ while I got cheese and biscuits for lunch. This afternoon we watched a film and I read a bit of my book I had a shower and cooked dinner. We had spaghetti bolognese. I went upstairs to watch strictly come dancing 💃 and when it was over I went back down again because there was nothing else I wanted to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment