Wednesday 20 November 2019

Wednesday.

I got up at 5.30 and had my breakfast, tea and toast. I packed my tomato and cheese πŸ§€, filled my bottle and my lunch was sorted. I dressed, made my bed and then sat and read my book till it was time for me to leave for work. It was quite a nice day for working outside, there was no wind or rain and it wasn’t too cold. The field has dried up a bit so it was easier walking about. I had to pick 30 bunches of beetroot, 72 bunches of carrots where Andrew joined me. 12 bunches of purple carrots and then Leeks. We had to go back to the yard for 10 o’clock. We had our break after we had unloaded the trailer and after break I had to walk back to the leeks.i have walked 3.1 miles today, all in the mud so I am glad it’s dried up a bit. I had to trim leeks till home time, Andrew joined me after I had trimmed 3.5 boxes. When I got home H made me a cup of coffee and toasted me a crumpet. I didn’t do much this afternoon, we watched tipping point, I had a bath πŸ› and cooked dinner. We had pasta in a beef sauce. It was delicious. Fried onion, chorizo, mince, diced carrot and cauliflower tomato purΓ©e and seasoning. H had yogurt for pudding but I had fruit πŸ‡grapes . Banana 🍌, and an 🍎 apple. Now I plan to watch my soaps but I don’t know if I will manage to stay awake.!

No comments:

Post a Comment