Monday 4 November 2019

Monday.

I got up at 5.30 and had tea and toast for breakfast. I packed my lunch, made the bed, cleaned my teeth, dressed and sat and read my book till it was time to go to work. When I got there I was surprised to see Andrews car wasn’t on the car park, he is always the first one there. When I got to the shed the boss told me that Andrews Mum was back in hospital and Andrew had been up all night so he had told him not to come in but get a rest. It’s the second time she has been rushed to hospital recently, she is 86 so it’s not good. So there was only Andy and me at work and we were quite busy which was good because it makes the time fly past. I have to go again on Wednesday. When I got home H made me a coffee, he had one as well and we both had a choc chip bun. I wrote a couple of emails, watched tipping point and had a bath. I washed my hair, wrapped it in a towel and cooked dinner. We had chicken curry which was nice. I had fruit for pudding. My boss said he might be asking me to work an extra day a week soon and it will be Fridays and asked if that would be alright . I told him I could do it but I can’t work on Black Friday because I am out for the day.( hopefully with my Christmas jumper on.)

No comments:

Post a Comment