Tuesday 12 November 2019

Tuesday

I got up at 7.30 which is a great lay in for me. I had my porridge and a mug of tea and before I had finished my tea H brought me a coffee. I hung out yesterday’s washing and made the bed. I dressed and went outside to pull a load of rubbish out of the garden. I have almost filled my garden rubbish bin. When I went back in I made us a coffee and after that H went up to turbo. I got on with my knitting but at 11.40 it began to rain so I rushed out to get the washing in. I was surprised to find that most of it was dry. When H finished we had a cup a soup and cheese and crackers for lunch. At 1.50 I went up and got ready to have a ride on the turbo . I managed to do 20 miles so I only have another 60 to do this week. When I finished we had a glass of wine 🍷 and then I went up for a bath and to wash my hair. For dinner tonight we had chicken drumsticks 🍗 chips, corn on the cob, fried onions and cauliflower. I have to work again tomorrow but I think it might be a dry morning for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment