Tuesday 26 November 2019

Tuesday

I got up at 6.30 and made a bowl of porridge for breakfast with a cup of tea. H got up an hour later. I did all my ironing, swept the kitchen floor and vacuumed upstairs. At 8.30 our son in law came round  to fit a kitchen cupboard. Well not just to fit a cupboard but to more or less make one in situ. It was an odd space by the back door and not a standard size. Well he has  done a fantastic job, it matches the rest of the kitchen and looks great. While he was here I had to go up to the  pain cave where I rode 31.1 miles. It took me just over an hour and a half. When I finished I had a shower and got lunch. We had salmon sandwiches, a mince pie and a coffee. When H had finished his he went up for a ride he was on a different course to me and his was really hard work. He had a shower and I made a pot of tea and we had a cup with a ginger biscuit. We watched tipping point and I cooked dinner. We had pork and apple burgers, eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms, peas, cauliflower, potatoes and garlic bread. So tasty! Tomorrow is going to be wet and I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment