Sunday 10 November 2019

Sunday.

I got up at 7.15 and made porridge for breakfast with a mug of tea. I sat and read my book 📖 till H got up so I didn’t make noise and disturb him.when he got up we had a coffee and then I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. I made the bed and dressed and vacuumed upstairs. I read a bit more of my book till H said it was time to get ready to go out on our bikes. We had a good ride and did 31.31 miles. We were so lucky, there were so many showers floating about but we missed them all. In places it must have just stopped and the water was still running down the road. As soon as we got home we put the bikes in the garage and before the kettle had boiled for our coffee it was raining here! We had scrambled eggs on toast for lunch with a mince pie and squirty cream for pud. We watched a Columbo this afternoon, had a bath and then had dinner. It was beef Wellington with potatoes, carrots, cabbage and cauliflower. I have been trying to ride 80 plus miles a week and it’s worked for the last 5 weeks. When we got home today and after I had put the bikes away I added up my miles for the week and I had done 79.51 miles!!! If I hadn’t put my bike away and if it wasn’t pouring with rain I would have just ridden round the block to make it up. It was less than half a mile short! I will have to try harder next week. I have to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment