Saturday 23 November 2019

Friday

I got up at 6 o’clock and put on a load of washing and had tea and toast for breakfast. As soon as I had done  I cleaned my teeth, dressed and we went to Asda. ( I spent £134.27) ! When we got home I unpacked and put everything away while H made the coffee. We had a mince pie with it with squirty cream on top. I read my magazine, made the bed and did a bit of housework till it was time for me to get ready to go to Cawston for their monthly luncheon club. There I meet my sister in law and 5 of her friends. We all caught up with the months news and gossip, won the quiz,( I didn’t contribute much) and had a very enjoyable lunch. The local Bobby attended to give help or advice to anybody who needed it and 2 from our table won prizes in the raffle. I will not be going to the December gathering because it’s a Christmas lunch ‘proper’ and as H won’t come with me I don’t think it’s fair on him. He was fine yesterday while I was only gone for a couple of hours, he had a light spin on the turbo but the Xmas lunch lasts all afternoon. When I got home I poured us a glass of wine and we had it with a bowl of cashew nuts. We watched tipping point, had a bath and I cooked dinner. It was quiche with mushrooms, tomatoes and patatas bravas, I had a small portion because I was still full up from lunch! At 7 pm I went up for my soaps, fell asleep and missed them. I can’t believe I did that because I had done nothing much all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment