Tuesday 5 November 2019

Tuesday and a trip to the seaside 🌊🌊

I got up at 6.30 and put on a load of washing before making tea and porridge. I had my breakfast and finished the book I was reading. H made me a coffee and then I dressed, made the bed and swept the kitchen floor etc. At 9.30 we got ready to go out. First we drove to the chemist so I could collect my prescription. It says on my prescription allow 48 hours before collection. I put it in at 8.30 Friday morning so at 10.15 today I thought it would be fine! But no it wasn’t ready. Luckily the shop was pretty empty so they sorted it out for me but I had to wait around 10 minutes. From there we went to Aylsham, parked and walked to the bank. We were parked quite away away so I set my ‘ strava ‘ on walk. We had a coffee and walked back to the car. I paused my ‘ strava ‘ and we drove to Sheringham. I started ‘Strava’ again and we walked to the chip shop got fish, chips, mushy peas and a cup of tea. Paused it again till we finished and started it again outside the shop. We walked down-to the sea which was amazing, huge waves crashing on to the rocks, so powerful, but stopped me from having a paddle. We walked along the front and back to the car stopping at a few shops on the way. I bought 3 canisters that match my kettle, microwave and toaster, a pair of fingerless mitts for H, and best of all a knitting pattern and some fabulous cashmere wool to knit a jacket for our great granddaughter. But when we got to the car I forgot to stop my strava! We were halfway home by the time I remembered! I think we walked about3 miles but it said almost ten!! From there we drove to the Ratcatchers where we had wine and coffee and I paid a deposit for a meal we are having at the end of the month. When we got home I had a shower, made a pot of tea and watched tipping point. I cast on the stitches for the back of the jacket and began to knit.

No comments:

Post a Comment